Business in China
It is known that China - the largest manufacturer of various products. The development of Chinese economy makes it possible for Chinese manufacturers to offer more and more products of good quality and low price.
Many Russian companies, which are seeking to enter the Chinese market and establish a dialogue with local manufacturers today, are facing with various challenges. Here are just some of them:
- Most Chinese do not know foreign languages
- Most proposals involve brokerage, which reduces the profit
- Most factories do not have experience with foreign companies, because the country was closed for a long time from the rest of the world
West Union Group has its representative office in China which provides assistance to Russian companies in developing business in Chinese market.
Below you can see the main areas of services for business in China, provided by West Union Group:
- Custom registration, delivery and insuring of cargoes from China
- Registration and liquidation of companies
- Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
- Advice on doing business
- Find manufacturers and suppliers
- Opening bank accounts