|Company registration (incl. fees and charges)||from 2400 USD|
|Assistance in opening a current account in a local bank||from 650 USD|
|Obtaining an export-import license (if necessary)||from 800 USD|
|Legal address for 1 year||from 3500 USD|
|Accounting services for 1 month||from 300-450 USD|
|Secretary services for 1 month||from 125 USD|
|DHL services||from 200 USD|
Company registration in China
West Union Group is the leader in opening companies and registering accounts in Asia. Our company has its own office and employees in Hong Kong and is a certified company registration secretary in Hong Kong, China, Singapore.
China is a world leader in the production and sale of any goods, economic development, and the development of living standards. An Asian business paradise with a huge market of suppliers and partners.
Our core business
- Company registration in China
- Opening bank accounts
- Accounting, auditing and legal support for companies
Chinese advantage in 2023
Open a company in China for a non-resident
For non-residents, there are 4 ways to open a company in China, depending on the specifics of the business.
- Company with 100% foreign capital (WFOE).The most common type of company. A large proportion of registrations are for companies that are engaged in trading activities and production.
- Joint ventures.Represents the cooperation of foreign and local investors. There are contracts and shares. Just like WFOE, they can operate in China.
- Representation.Primarily engaged in market research and acting on behalf of the parent company. Opening a representative office in China is advisable in order to study the situation on the market, establish contacts and conduct an advertising campaign.
- Branch.If you already own a large global business, you can open a branch of the company in China. The name and type of activity of the company is retained. The branch must be registered with the authority and comply with Chinese law.
Requirements for registering a company in China (WFOE)
1. Founder. Minimum 1. Can be an individual or a foreign company.
2. Executive director. Minimum 1. Can be an individual or a foreign company. To register a company with a foreign director and founder, it is necessary to prepare legalized copies of the passport and confirmation of the address of the director and founder. Documents must be legalized at the Chinese Consulate.
3. Auditor. Supervisory body. Maybe an individual is a non-resident.
4. List of planned activities.
5. Document package. Includes business plan and registration forms.
6. Unique name. Company name must be in Chinese. Checked in the Registry before registration.
7. Authorized capital. There is no requirement to contribute the authorized capital.
8. Legal address. The presence of a real office of the company is required.
9. Business license. Application is to be submitted to the local offices of the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) and the Office of Industry and Commerce (AIC).
Accounting and auditing
All foreign-invested companies in China must maintain accounting records, file declarations, undergo audits and pay taxes.
The annual audit includes 3 audit reports:
- for the Commercial and Industrial Administration
- for tax authorities
- for the Monetary Authority
The corporate income tax rate in China is 25%. There are incentives for small businesses and high-tech companies.
VAT in China is 13%. There are also reduced rates for certain types of business. If a Chinese foreign company is engaged in the export of goods, it has the opportunity to return the value added tax.
How long does it take to open a company in China
Terms for registering a company are approximately 2 months.
If you need a Chinese company in the shortest possible time to conduct a transaction, you can buy a ready-made company in China. Our company has ready-made companies in stock. These companies did not conduct any activity and all reports were submitted for them. You can check the availability of ready-made companies with our specialists.
How much does it cost to open a company in China
Opening a business in China will cost at least 3550 EUR. This cost includes only the filing of documents with the Registration Authorities and the payment of fees and charges. You can get a detailed commercial offer based on your request from our specialists.
Corporate account in China
West Union Group assists in opening accounts in such banks as Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of China, ICBC. Please note that opening a bank account requires a director visit in China. But in some provinces, a visit to register a company is not required. Check with our consultants for details.
West Union Group Expert Approach
If you think that it is very difficult for foreigners to open a company in China, then it is not so. But opening an account in a local bank may be problematic. To minimize risks, we offer our clients a nominee service. Your business will be safe and fully controlled by you. All necessary documents and permits are issued by our lawyers. Entrust opening a business in China to our specialists.
Call the phone
- Berlin +49 30 24724252
- London +44 78 12524249
- Paris +33 14 7430883
- Nicosia +357 22377311
- New York +1 347 4509922
- Hong Kong +852 28910030
- Riga +371 28455799
- Kiev +380 96 1892877
- Luxembourg +49 171 4139820
- Shanghai +852 61483894