The main advantages of offshore companies in Anguilla:
- Anguilla is a dependent territory of Great Britain, and the offshores in Anguilla are identical to those in the popular British Virgin Islands;
- All Anguilla companies - offshore and even residents are exempt from taxes;
- There are no income taxes, taxes on corporate profits, inheritance and gift taxes, capital gains and any other forms of taxes.
- Anguilla offshore has a closed data register, and information about the company is absolutely confidential.
- The Anguilla Offshore Company (IBC) is a popular offshore structure recognized throughout the world.
- Protection and management of assets with the help of an offshore company IBC registered in Anguilla.
- Any type of property can be owned by an offshore company in Anguilla.
- Limited liability for shareholders of the company. The level of responsibility depends directly on the individual investment of the shareholder.
- The IBC company in Anguilla is a legal entity, in connection with which it can open bank accounts, own real estate, conclude agreements, contracts, etc.
- Anguilla offshore companies have no foreign exchange controls.
Features of offshore companies in Anguilla
- to register an offshore company in Anguilla, one director and a shareholder is enough, and it can be one and the same person;
- IBC director and shareholder can be residents of any country;
- director and shareholder of IBC can be both individuals and legal entities;
- any international well-known endings such as, Inc., S.A., A.G., Co., Ltd may be used in the name of the offshore.
- the procedure for changing the offshore jurisdiction is allowed;
- the Ultra Vires doctrine was abolished (when transactions that are not related to the types of activities described in the company's constituent documents are invalidated); this means that Anguilla offshore companies can engage in any legal activity, even those that have not been recorded in the company's incorporation documents;
- Anguilla has a closed trade register for offshore companies, which means that the names of owners and directors are not stored in the register and this data is known only to the registered agent;
- the appointment of nominee directors and shareholders is permitted.
Registration of offshore companies in Anguilla
Thanks to the online register, registration of offshore companies in Anguilla takes place within one working day.
Offshore in Anguilla: share capital
- There is no limit on the maximum amount of the authorized capital (but the recommended standard capital is US $ 50,000);
- the issue of shares with the declaration of the par value and without the declaration of the par value is allowed;
- share capital can be assigned in any freely convertible currency.
Anguilla offshores: meetings, documentation and reporting
- There is no requirement to submit accounting reports or conduct an annual audit;
- meetings of shareholders or directors may be held as often as they see fit; meetings can take place anywhere, anywhere in the world;
- information about directors and shareholders of an offshore company in Anguilla is private; confidentiality is ensured by law.
Renewal of registration of offshore companies in Anguilla
All Anguilla offshore companies are required to pay an annual renewal starting from the second year of existence. The renewal cost is low. The payment must be made by the date of registration of the offshore. We, as a registered agent, of course provide offshore renewal services in Anguilla.
Anguilla Offshore Trademark Registration (IBC)
In addition to offshore company formation services, we offer trademark registration for IBC companies. To be sure that all rights to your company name, logo, slogan or collective marks belong to you, we strongly recommend registering the company's trademarks.
- Trademark rights are valid for 10 years, renewable for a similar period.
- Available conditions for registering trademarks in Anguilla and other offshore jurisdictions.
- Reliable and efficient trademark registration service for offshore companies IBC