|Services included in the package||Standard||Premium|
|Company registration (including state duties)||+||+|
|Legal address (1 year)||+||+|
|Secretarial services (1 year)||+||+|
|Apostille of documents||+||+|
|Nominee Director (1 year)||+|
|Nominee Founder (1 year)||+|
|Apostilled Power Of Attorney||+|
|Company registration cost||550 USD||1000 USD|
|The cost of servicing the company from the second year||550 USD||1000 USD|
Open a company in the Seychelles
Registration of a company in the Seychelles allows you to conduct business in international jurisdictions with a minimum tax burden. This is one of the few classic offshore companies with closed registers of company participants and minimum requirements for authorized capital. West Union Group offers comprehensive company registration services in the Seychelles, one of the most developed island jurisdictions.
What are the benefits of registering a company in the Seychelles in 2023
Organizational and legal forms of companies in the Seychelles available for registration to foreign citizens
- International Business Company, IBC is an offshore business company. An IBC is no longer available in the British Virgin Islands or St. Vincent, but can still be registered in the Seychelles. Its advantages are the minimum requirements for a director and founder (both can be foreign citizens), tax benefits, confidentiality and reliable asset protection mechanisms.
- LP limited partnership is a legal structure in which the general partner is fully responsible for the obligations of the company in the Seychelles, and the limited partners are liable for the obligations within the limits of their contributions to the authorized capital. Mandatory conditions for registering a company are a general partner-resident of the Seychelles and an office in the Seychelles.
- Trust is a legal form that involves the placement of trust assets outside the Seychelles. Assets held in Seychelles trusts are protected from potential creditors, lawsuits or other legal claims. Only a non-resident can be a founder.
Stages of registering a company in the Seychelles
- Determine the type of company you want to register. This can be an International Business Company (IBC), a Limited Liability Partnership (LP), or another appropriate form depending on your business needs. A company in the legal form of IBC can be registered remotely.
- Choose a unique company name and have it approved by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA). The name must not be identical or confusingly similar to existing company names.
- Hire a Registered Agent: In the Seychelles, it is mandatory to engage a licensed Registered Agent who will prepare the necessary forms and applications on your behalf.
- Preparation and submission of documents:
Statute (for IBC)
Partnership agreement (for LP)
Identification documents of shareholders/directors/partners (including nominal values)
Confirmation of address for shareholders/directors/partners (for nominal values)
CVs of directors/partners
Recommendation letter from the bank (on request)
- Pay registration fees depending on the type of company and share capital.
- Obtain a registration certificate: The registration agent will submit an application, which will be reviewed by the FSA and, upon approval, issue a registration certificate.
Restrictions for IBC companies in the Seychelles:
- Company cannot own property in the Seychelles.
- IBC's profits must come from other countries, doing business in the Seychelles will require a different legal form.
- Banking, investment, lending activities require licensing and obtaining the status of a Seychelles resident company.
- By law, the authorized capital of an IBC is equal to the par value of the issued shares - the minimum threshold is 1 share, but usually at least 1000 shares are issued.
How much does it cost to register a company offshore in the Seychelles
The cost of registration is from 550 USD when choosing the "Standard" package, and from 1000 USD when using the "Premium" package, which includes the selection of a nominee director and founder. You can also buy a ready-made company in the Seychelles with a positive business history.
West Union Group Expert Approach
Do you want to know more about the work of companies in the Seychelles: the pros and cons, prospects and opportunities for business optimization?
Call the phone
- Berlin +49 30 24724252
- London +44 78 12524249
- Paris +33 14 7430883
- Nicosia +357 22377311
- New York +1 347 4509922
- Hong Kong +852 28910030
- Riga +371 28455799
- Kiev +380 96 1892877
- Luxembourg +49 171 4139820
- Shanghai +852 61483894