Advantages of Jurisdiction
Due to certain provisions of the law, the registration of a company in New Zealand may lead to a reduction in the tax burden.
The main advantages of this jurisdiction include:
- respectability, New Zealand has never been listed as an offshore zone;
- the opportunity to take advantage of the existing double taxation treaties between New Zealand and a large number of other countries, including Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Netherlands, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, United Kingdom , Russia and the USA;
- the company does not pay income taxes on income received from abroad;
- the minimum amount of the authorized capital is not defined;
- there are no requirements for the payment of the authorized capital;
- there is no foreign exchange control.
New Zealand legislation allows you to register the following types of organizational and legal forms:
- Sole Trader (self-employed);
- Limited Partnership;
- Public company (unlimited company);
- Limited Liability Company;
- Overseas company (branch of a foreign company);
New Zealand, being a tax jurisdiction, is unlikely to attract investors with its high corporate tax rates (30%).
However, there is a special mechanism that allows you to use companies from this developed OECD country with an excellent international reputation and optimize income taxation, while not violating New Zealand legislation. It is about creating a non-resident New Zealand Trust .
West Union Group offers a full range of services for the registration and annual maintenance of New Zealand companies, including legal support for their activities. The high level of qualifications of specialists working in this area, as well as the reliability of foreign partners guarantee the provision of quality service to the client in compliance with all deadlines.