REGISTER YOUR NEW BELIZE COMPANY TODAY!
Corporations receive many benefits including:
- No Taxes: According to the International Business Company (IBC) Act of 1990, all Belize corporations are exempt from both stamp duty payments as well as taxation on any income the corporation earns. There are no capital gains taxes in Belize. However, U.S. citizens and those residing in countries requiring worldwide taxation must declare all income to their tax authorities.
- Privacy: Only the name of the registered agent is registered with the government. All information about a Belize corporation remains private. In addition, a Belize corporation can appoint nominee directors and shareholders for further privacy.
- Asset Protection: Belize corporations have a high level of asset protection. By law, corporations receive a shield against any asset confiscation by any country’s government.
- Quick and Simple Incorporation: A Belize corporation can be formed in one day. To file your corporate documents, you do not need to make a trip to Belize. All registration documents can be filed electronically.
- One Shareholder: The minimum requirement is lone shareholder for incorporation.
- English: As a former British colony, English is the official and primary language in Belize.
|Price for registration/Ready made company purchase||Annual support service||Accounting statement||Nominee service (optional)
from 1000 USD
|from 700 USD||-||-|
Our specialists can answer your questions if you fill out the feedback form
Please select region:
Contacts of West Union companies:
Berlin +49 30 24724252
Moscow +7 495 9871855
St. Petersburg +7 812 9512853
London +44 78 12524249
Paris +33 14 7430883
Nicosia +357 22757521
Hong Kong +852 28910030
Riga +371 28455799
Kyev +380 96 1892877
Luxembourg +352 691592 688
Shanghai +86 21 52666908